- Chaturaji modern-variant (4-handed Chaturanga without dice) . Missing description
- Chaturanga for Four. Ancient partnership game, sometimes said to be the.
- Chaturanga for four players.. Oldest multiplayer chess variant. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!)
- CHESS Eccentricities, By Major George Hope Verney. Images from the book (complete).
- Enochian Chess. Four-player team variant of the Golden Dawn. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Fortress chess. An old Russian variant for four players. (Cells: 192)
- Four seasons chess.. Medieval multiplayer chess variant on 8 by 8 board. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Four-handed Chess by Capt. George Hope Verney. Missing description
- A Guide to Variant Chess. Variant Chess Games.
- Marinelli's three-handed chess, or Triple Chess. Historic chess variant for three players. (Cells: 136)
- Russian fortress chess. An old Russian variant for four players. (Cells: 192)
- Russian Fortress Chess. Missing description
- Self's three-handed chess. 19th century chess variant for three players. (Cells: 144)
- Vierschach. 19th Century 4-player game where allies start off at right angles to each other. (14x14, Cells: 160)
- Waider's three-handed chess. Missing description (Cells: 126)
Total items listed: 15