- 3D Xiang Qi. Three dimensional version of Chinese Chess.
- Honeycomb goes East. Shogi and Xiang Qi on a Hex-prism board. (16x9, Cells: 144)
- Qiube. Xiang Qi variant with Fortresses expanded from square to cube. (9x10x3, Cells: 126)
- Random Rodent Chess. Variant geneRATing rodent-named pieces marks Year of the Rat. (9x9x4, Cells: 324)
- Spherical Chinese Chess. XiangQi with a spherical board. (9x10, Cells: 92)
- Stock Goes East 25 files. Stockschach-style analogues to Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots. (5x9x5, Cells: 225)
- Stock Goes East 49 files. Stockschach-style analogues to Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots. (7x9x7, Cells: 441)
- Switchback Xiang Qi. Folding the Xiang Qi board into 3d has surprisingly little effect. (3x10x3, Cells: 90)
- Triaxial Qi. A 3d variant based on Xiang Qi but with triaxial steppers. (5x10x5, Cells: 250)
- Waterfall Xinag-Qi. An elegant 3D xinag-qi variant. (9x10x9, Cells: 810)
- Weltschach. 3d Wildeurasian variant including Unicorn and Sling moves and covering all 2nd-perimeter destinations. (8x8x8, Cells: 512)
- Xiangqi 3D. Three dimensional version of Chinese Chess.
- Year of the Pig Variants. Subvariants extending the forward moves in assorted previous variants old and new.
Total items listed: 13