- 4 x 4 x 8 Tridimensional Chess. Clever 3-D variant, closer to Raumschach, but according to Gilman, solves some of Raumschach's design flaws.
- Advanced wizard chess. Missing description
- Betza's Flying Circus. 4 Levels but only four pieces of two kinds can move on three of the levels.
- Blocschach. Not only is the size of the back rank squared, so is its composition. (8x8x8, Cells: 512)
- Chess Cubed on Steam. Chess on a Puzzle Cube with standard pieces and rotations.
- Chessma 84. Game with elements of Chess and Ultima on a board with two levels with special corner squares. (10x10x2, Cells: 84)
- Dimensional Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Directed Alice Chess III. 3-board Alice.
- Directed Alice III. a 3-board Alice Chess variant.
- A Dragonchess Page. Roberts Stevens' page on Dragonchess.
- An EconoSplurge Dragonchess Set. Dragonchess board with cheap felt squares and fancy wooden pieces. Includes stereoscopic photos.
- Emperor's Nobility 3d Latrunculi (EN3dL). 3d variant in which pieces can get promoted again and again. (5x10x5, Cells: 250)
- Excelsior . At certain moments in the game, pieces are moved to an additional 5 by 4 area.
- Extreme 3D Chess Game. 8x8x8 3D Chess with linear, planar and cubic moves; and power absorption. (8x8x8, Cells: 512)
- Flipworld . Pieces are on both sides of a disc.
- Flipworld. Pieces are on both sides of a disc. (6x7x2, Cells: 84)
- Gutenschach. 3d variant using only planar pieces. (8x8x8, Cells: 512)
- Hyperchess. A chess variant on a board representing 4-D space that closely parallels traditional Chess. (x4, Cells: 256)
- Hyperchess. A chess variant on a board representing 4-D space that closely parallels traditional Chess.
- Infinite Chess. Extends Chess to larger, even infinite, boards. ()
- Influence Chess. Pieces on the top or bottom layer influence which chess pieces may move on the middle layer. (4x7x3, Cells: 84)
- Influence Chess . Pieces on the top or bottom layer influence which chess pieces may move on the middle layer.
- Joe Joyce Hyperchess. Easy to play 3D Chess variant where pieces can act on small board or large board.
- Ladies and Generals. Missing description (6x9x6, Cells: 324)
- Lilliputian Monochromatic Alice Chess . All pieces are colorbound, and switch boards rather than switching color.
- Lilliputian Monochromatic Alice Chess. All pieces are colorbound, and switch boards rather than switching color. (6x7x2, Cells: 84)
- Ludus Magus. Missing description (8x8x2, Cells: 145)
- Octa-Ashtapada. 8x8x8 variant with powerful armies and the potential for multiple royal pieces per side.
- Pent-Ashtapada. A hybrid of Maack's Raumschach and Kogbetliantz' 8x8x8 game.
- Polyhedron Chess . Large 3-D variant inspired by Tetrahedral Chess.
- Polyhedron Chess. Large 3-D variant inspired by Tetrahedral Chess. (x5, Cells: 300)
- Random Rodent Chess. Variant geneRATing rodent-named pieces marks Year of the Rat. (9x9x4, Cells: 324)
- Salmon P. Chess. Huge three-dimensional game celebrating 10 years chess variant pages. (x10, Cells: 7500)
- Skidoo Chess. Pieces can "skidoo" into an interior board. (8x8x2, Cells: 128)
- Tandem-84. Variant on two boards of 7 by 6 rows with pieces moving between boards. (6x7x2, Cells: 84)
- Tandem-84. Jim Aikin's Tandem-84 on the Game Courier.
- Tetrahedral Chess . 3d chess variant with board in form of tetrahedron.
- Tetrahedral Chess. Three dimensional variant with board in form of tetrahedron. (x7, Cells: 84)
- The Tower Game. A simple three dimensional chess variant. (5x5x8, Cells: 200)
- Trans-Dimensional Chess . Large 3-D game with a field of twenty 3x3x3 cubes arranged in three levels.
- Trans-Dimensional Chess. Large 3-D game with a field of twenty 3x3x3 cubes arranged in three levels. (x3, Cells: 540)
- Triagonal Chess. 3D with triagonal moves and a hole in the middle. (8x8x8, Cells: 504)
- Two Pronged Chess. 2 "simultaneous" moves per turn with separate pieces.
- Waterfall Xinag-Qi. An elegant 3D xinag-qi variant. (9x10x9, Cells: 810)
- Weltschach. 3d Wildeurasian variant including Unicorn and Sling moves and covering all 2nd-perimeter destinations. (8x8x8, Cells: 512)
- Year of the Pig Variants. Subvariants extending the forward moves in assorted previous variants old and new.
Total items listed: 46