- Cardinal Chess. Just like orthodox Western "Mad Queen" Chess only substituting knight-bishop compound for Mad Queen. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Cardinal Chess. Just like the usual Western contemporary, only replacing Mad Queen with Bishop Knight compound.
- Maorider Chess. Missing description
- Maorider Chess. Maorider and king with unusual recruiting abilities. (8x9, Cells: 72)
- Squirrel Chess. Adapted from Squirrels and Camels Chess and reintroducing a unique old piece with zone of influence.
- Squirrel Chess. Adapted from Squirrels and Camels Chess. (10x10, Cells: 100)
|3 'Game' entries listed||3 'Play by mail item' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6