- Chess with Different Periods. Missing description (6x6, Cells: 36)
- Chess with Different Periods . A Turn-related variant of Los Alamos Chess. Players may play with many modest variants.
- Courier-Spiel . This is a more modern variant of Courier Chess in 19th.
- Groundskeeper Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Groundskeeper Chess . Missing description
- Hunt Chess. Huntsman Chess and Groundskeeper Chess.
- Huntsman Chess . Missing description
- Huntsman Chess. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 80)
- Kar Ouk. A variation of Khmer Chess (.rar unix archive file).
- Khmer Chess:Kar Ouk . First check the opponent's Khun (King) , you win the game.
- Kilyow. Invented by Furugouri Akio(古郡章雄) in 1991.
- Knight Shogi . Black player lacks two Lances, one Bishop, as well as one Rook; however, his Kinghts and Promoted-Kinghts could also move like K.
- Lion Chinese Chess . Chinese Variant from Taiwan.
- Locusts . Simple chess variant with only two set of pieces on each army.
- Locusts. Simple chess variant with only two set of pieces on each army. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Millennium Chu Shogi . http://pika.cs.nctu.edu.tw/lit/MillenniumShogi.zip.
- Nuthouse. Missing description (8x8x2, Cells: 128)
- Nuthouse . Missing description
- Paul Schoolong's chess . Missing description
- Zones of Action . Inspired form Lines of Action.
- Zones of Action. Inspired form Lines of Action. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Total items listed: 21