- Corner Chess. Two or four player chess variant on 8 by 8 board with pieces starting in the corners. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Desert Benedict Chess. A hybrid of Desert Chess by Uwe Wiedemann and Benedict Chess by W.D Troyka.
- Dipole Chess. A cross between Chess and the game Dipole by Mark Steere. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- DUAL RING Tournament Format. Tournament format for handling uneven number of players.
- Eurasian Pawn piece. A hybrid European and Asian Pawn.
- Forwards Chess. A variation of FIDE Chess where pieces only move forward. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Henry VIII Chess. This is a hybrid capture king-losing chess variant. (7x8, Cells: 56)
- IAGO Chess System. http://abstractgamers.org/wiki/iago-chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- IAGO Chess ZRF file. ZRF file for IAGO Chess rules.
- Kibitzing Vox Populi Chess variant. Rules for turning kibitzing into a game unto itself.
- King of the Ladder Tournament Rules. Ideas for rules to mix variants together in one game. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Meta Chess. Game where players decide how the pieces move and where they go. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Multiple Formations. A proposal to add a set of formations to Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Near Chess. This is a variant of Skirmish Chess designed to be friendlier to newbies. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Near Chess Preset. This is the preset for Near Chess.
- Near vs Normal Chess. This version pits pieces of Near Chess vs those of normal chess (FIDE). (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Shatranj Extended Tournament Scoring (S.E.T.S) Rules. An attempt at an improved scoring system for chess tournaments. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Simpleton's Chess. This is an even simplier version of Simplified Chess. (7x8, Cells: 56)
- Simpleton's Chess Preset. This is an even simplier version of Simplified Chess.
- Simultaneous Chess. A variant of chess where players select moves at same time. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Skirmish56 Chess. This is Skirmish Chess on an Simplified Chess board. (7x8, Cells: 46)
- TaflChess. A mix of FIDE chess and the old European game Tafl. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- TaflChess for Zillions. TalfChess on Zillions site.
- Vox Populi Chess variant. A crowd plays itself at a game with only one winner.
Total items listed: 24