- Archimedes Chess. Capture by attacking an enemy unit with two of yours.
- Blood Brothers Chess. Pieces defend others of their kind regardless of location.
- Nemesis Chess. Some pawns are replaced by the Nemesis, which moves only toward the enemy king and cannot be captured by pawns or kings.
- Nemesis Chess. Missing description
- Nine Riders Chess. Each piece is a rider.
- Null Chess. Squares on which captures have taken place can no longer be visited.
- Null chess. Capture squares are destroyed when vacated.
- Tutti-Frutti Chess. With bishop-knight, knight-rook, queen-knight and the usual pieces on an 8 by 8 board. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Tutti-Frutti Chess. With bishop-knight, knight-rook, queen-knight and the usual pieces on an 8 by 8 board.
|3 'Game' entries listed||5 'Java Program' entries listed|
|1 'Play by mail item' entry listed||1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
Total items listed: 9