- Caliph. compound of Bishop and Camel.
- Chaughts. A mixture of chess and international draughts. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Europan Chess. A 14x14 board with extra pieces. (14x14, Cells: 196)
- Ganymede Chess. Mark Hedden's idea for "a large chess variant with many weird pieces...which wouldn't seem too different from orthodox chess".
- Ganymede Chess. A 12x12 variant inspired by Ralph Betza's Chess on a really big board, Centennial Chess and Adrian King's Typhoon (among others). (12x12, Cells: 144)
- IO Chess. Variant on 16 by 16 board with many pieces. (16x16, Cells: 256)
- Mercurial Chess . A variant on 42 squares with a satallite board and the rescure of captured pieces.
- Mercurial Chess. A variant on 42 squares with a satallite board and the rescure of captured pieces. (6x6, Cells: 42)
- Microorganism Chess. A 16x16 board with pieces that behave like micro-organisms. (16x16, Cells: 256)
- Strange Chess. A large (12x12) chess variant. (12x12, Cells: 144)
Total items listed: 10