- Betza notation (extended). The powerful XBetza extension to Betza's funny notation.
- Cashew Shogi. Many pieces must promote on capture, and some can multi-capture. (13x13, Cells: 169)
- Charge of the Light Brigade. Seven knights fight 3 queens, and usually win! (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Checkmating Applet. Practice your checkmating skill with fairy pieces.
- Checkmating Applet (3 vs 1). Practice your checkmating skill with fairy pieces.
- Decimaka. Game where pieces promote on making a capture.
- Diagram Editor with scalable graphics. An easy-to-use tool for drawing boards and pieces of any size and color.
- Elven Chess. 10x10 variant with 4 new pieces, of which one can double-capture. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Elven Chess. Chu Shogi Lion, Dragon Horse, Dragon King, Guard on Grand Chess type setup.
- Fairy-Max. Free open source chess variant software.
- Fairy-Max. A chess engine configurable for playing a wide variety of chess variants.
- FairyGen. Generator for end-game tables with fairy pieces.
- GAME code generation. A tutorial on using the Play-Test Applet for automating Game Courier presets.
- Interactive diagrams. Diagrams that interactively show piece moves.
- Macadamia Shogi. Pieces promote on capture to multi-capturing monsters. (13x13, Cells: 169)
- Mighty Lion Chess. Orthodox Western Chess but with one knight replaced by Chu Shogi Lion.
- Mighty-Lion Chess. Normal Chess augmented with a hard-to-trade Lion super-piece that can make double-captures. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Nutty Shogi. Smaller version of Tenjiku Shogi on a 13x13 board.
- Nutty Shogi. Pieces jump over many others, and a Fire Demon burns neighbors. (13x13, Cells: 169)
- Play-test applet for chess variants. Applet you can play your own variant against.
- Team-Mate Chess. Variant with 8 different pieces, none of which is able to checkmate a bare king on its own. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Tengu Dai Shogi. Turbo version of Dai Shogi, with some Dai Dai Shogi pieces.
- Veteran Chess. Most pieces can or must irreversibly promote when they capture.
- Werewolf Chess. An nearly invincible, but bribable Werewolf replaces the Queen. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Total items listed: 24