- Dragon. (DragonChess) Combines King and bishop movements, and capturing from afar (between boards).
- Dragonchess. A three-dimensional fantasy variant. (12x8x3, Cells: 288) (Recognized!)
- DragonChess . A three-dimensional fantasy variant.
- A Dragonchess Page. Roberts Stevens' page on Dragonchess.
- An EconoSplurge Dragonchess Set. Dragonchess board with cheap felt squares and fancy wooden pieces. Includes stereoscopic photos.
- Fidchell. A large Great Chess variant with blended historical elements, invented for an RPG. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Fidchell. Gary Gygax's Fidchell.
|3 'Game' entries listed||2 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed|
|1 'Piececlopedia entry' entry listed||1 'Craft item' entry listed|
|4 'Three dimensional' entries listed||4 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7