Bottom of page
Last Game Courier move entered 12 minutes ago.
Last Game Courier open invitation made 3 hours ago.
Last Game Courier game finished 31 minutes ago.
Last kibbitz comment entered 641 DAYS ago.
Last Chess Variant problem added 1537 DAYS ago.
Last comment or rating entered 6 hours ago.
Last game review entered 6 hours ago.
Week ending May 30, 2020
- Fischer-Benko Chess. Three pieces are placed randomly, the other five by the players. By Davor Vujacic.
Week ending May 23, 2020
- Neoclassical Chess. The opening moves are selected through a random ballot. Author: Ola Sassersson. Inventor: Gabriel F. Bobadilla.
- Hexofen. 91-cell hexagonal variant with three knights and parallel pawn rows. Author: Daniil Frolov.
- Chess+. Players choose when and where to place their pieces behind the pawns. Author: Ola Sassersson. Inventor: Nick Bentley and Christian Freeling.
- Shogun Chess. Pieces promote and can be dropped, similar to Shogi. By Daniel Lee.
- Orda Chess. Asymmetric variant where one army has pieces that move like knights but capture differently. By Daniel Lee.
Week ending May 09, 2020
- Hanten Shogi. Variant of Suzumu Shogi with different promotion rules. By Adam DeWitt.
- Suzumu Shogi. 16x16 Shogi variant based on Tenjiku Shogi. By Adam DeWitt.
- Taishin Shogi. Enormous variant of Suzumu Shogi based on Tai Shogi and Taikyoku Shogi. By Adam DeWitt.
- Fusion Chess. Clarified the rule regarding when a piece is attacked. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Fergus Duniho.
Week ending May 02, 2020
- Tiger Lily Chess. hexagonal chess on a board inspired by a flower. (6x12, Cells: 72) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Zanzibar-XL. timurthelenk. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Metamachy. Large game with a variety of regular fairy pieces. Author: H. G. Muller. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Chess Poker. Like poker, but players are dealt a hand of pieces instead of cards. By Gvndly.
Total items listed: 14