Bottom of page
$primarylinksonly is 1
- Banner Xiangqi. Xiangqi with Banners (from the Game of Three Kingdoms) and simplified endgame rules. By Adam DeWitt.
- Cannon Shosu Shogi. Variant of Shosu Shogi with Dogs and Cannons. By Adam DeWitt.
- Futashikana Shogi. Expanded version of Shosu Shogi played on an 11x11 board. By Adam DeWitt.
- Hectochess. 10x10 variant that can be played with 2 mismatched Chess sets. By Adam DeWitt.
- Ryugi. 10x10 variant with Kirins, Marshalls, and Dragons, the latter which can move as a Bishop or as a Nightrider. By Adam DeWitt.
- Shosu Shogi. 10x10 Shogi variant with Queens and more powerful promoted pieces. By Adam DeWitt.
- Yangsi. A very playable chess variant with 12 different pieces on a 10x10 board. By Adam DeWitt.
Top of page
|7 'Game' entries listed||6 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Xiangqi, or Xiangqi-based' entry listed||3 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entries listed|
Total items listed: 7