Bottom of page
$primarylinksonly is 1
- Omega Chess. Players have many pieces that can only move in the direction they point at. (9x9, Cells: 81) Author: Carlos Cetina. Inventor: Gabriel Maura.
- Sissa. Variant on 9 by 9 board with Sissa's. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Carlos Cetina.
- Symmetric Chess. Missing description (9x8, Cells: 72) By Carlos Cetina.
- Symmetric Sissa. Variant on 9 by 9 board with symmetric setup and two Sissa's (generalized Knight-like sliders). (9x9, Cells: 81) By Carlos Cetina.
- Cellular Chess. Play Cellular Chess at Game Courier. By Carlos Cetina.
- Chess 9x9. Exciting variant combining classical pieces with Amazons, Camels and Dragon Horses. By Carlos Cetina.
- Sac Chess. Play classical chess along with classical compound pieces: amazons, chancellors, archbishops... Author: Carlos Cetina. Inventor: Kevin Pacey.
- Symmetric Chess. Play chess with a couple of queens flanking the king. By Carlos Cetina.
Top of page
|4 'Game' entries listed||4 'Play by mail item' entries listed|
|8 'Large board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 8