Starts with the letter 't'
- A Tale of Two Countries. This is a small diceless wargame. By Joe Joyce.
- Tamerlane II. Cazaux's modern take on Tamerlane Chess. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- TamerSpiel. Modern large chess variant with elements of historic chess variants. Author: Tony Quintanilla and Eric V. Greenwood. Inventor: Eric V. Greenwood.
- Tandem-84. Jim Aikin's Tandem-84 on the Game Courier. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Templar Chess. Play Templar Chess on Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- TenCubed Chess. Play TenCubed Chess on Game Courier. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: David Paulowich.
- Tenjiku Shogi. Four hundred year old, large, historical variant of Shogi. Author: Adam DeWitt.
- The Secret Invisible Pass Chess. Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Third runner. Missing description By Daniil Frolov.
- Titan Chess. In which, a new class of pieces such as Quad Bomber, Flying Bomber, and Raptor possess a unique fly-over capturing mechanism. By Charles Daniel.
- The Toddler. Large variant with powerful pieces and an intricate net of protections. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Jean-Yves Boulay.
- Toulousain Chess. Jean-Louis Cazaux's 12 x 12 chess variant dedicated to his town of Toulouse. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- TreeLeaders Chess. Preset for Treeleaders Chess (invented by Erez Schatz). Author: Uri Bruck. Inventor: Erez Schatz.
- Troitzky Chess. Where the mate by two knights is possible. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Paul Byway.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation II. Gollon's large historical variant. Author: Tony Quintanilla and John Ayer.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation III. John Gollon's third out of six variations on Great Chess. Author: Tony Quintanilla.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation IV. Play this variation of Great Chess by e-mail! Author: Tony Quintanilla and John Ayer.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation V. Large variant with three new pieces. Author: Tony Quintanilla.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation VI. Large variant adding an Archbishop and a General (Amazon). Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Savio Cagliostro.
Total items listed: 19