Starts with the letter 'h'
- Heroes Hex Chess version 2. Hexagonal Chess with new movement rules on a "standard" 91 hex board. By Tony Quintanilla.
- Heroes Hexagonal Chess. Play this game from the 84-square contest on the Play-By-Mail system! By Tony Quintanilla.
- Hex Dabbaba Qi. A Wellisch-style hex interpretation of Xiang Qi, indluenced by Toccata. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- Hex Dragonal Chess. horizontal hex-rows and 4 defined directions of movement. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Hex Shogi 41. Hexagonal shogivariant on board with 41 spaces. By Fergus Duniho.
- Hex Shogi 81. A hexagonal Shogi variant on an 81-space board. By Fergus Duniho.
- Hex Shogi 91. A hexagonal Shogi variant on a 91-space board. By Fergus Duniho.
- Hexagonal Chess (Glinski). Chess on a board made out of hexagons. (Recognized!) Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Wladyslaw Glinski.
- Hexagonal Chess (McCooey). Chess on a board, made out of hexes. (Recognized!) Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Dave McCooey.
- Hexagonal Chess with Hexagonalers. Missing description By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Hexagonal Hole Chess. A hexagonal variant of Hole Chess. Engineers can move holes and barriers. Teleporters can relocate enemy pieces. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Hexagonal Raumschach. 3D analogue of Glinski's Hexagonal Chess based on Raumschach. By Kevin Pacey.
- Hexajedrez. Variant of Dave McCooey's Hexagonal Chess. By Carlos Cetina.
- Hexcetran Chess. Play Hexcetran Chess at Game Courier. By Carlos Cetina.
- Hexes Chess. Hexes Chess now available for play on the Game Courier! Author: Mike Layfield and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Mike Layfield.
- Hexetera. Play Hexetera on the Game Courier! Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Roberto Lavieri.
- Hexmate. A two-player variant on a hex board made up of 127, 3-color hexagons. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Michael A. Rouse.
Total items listed: 17