Starts with the letter 'digit'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- 10-directionaI Chess . Chess using the army invented by Jorg Knappen. It also includes his suggested variants of CwDA using his army. By Nick Wolff.
- 12 Augmenters Chess. Each piece's movement capabilities is increased by ~4 squares. By Andrew L Smith.
- 1st Email Championship Chess with Different Armies. Missing description
- 1st Email Championship Chess with Different Armies. Webpage of contest held in 2001/2002. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- 1st Email Championship Chess with Different Armies - games in ro. Games played in 2001 in championship of Chess with DIfferent Armies. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- 3d Magna Carta Chess. Adding Barons and Dukes to Magna Carta Chess to commemorate 8th centenary of Magna Carta. (5x8x2, Cells: 80) By Charles Gilman.
2 'Game' entries listed 1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed 2 'Contest' entries listed 1 'Sample Game' entry listed 1 'Three dimensional' entry listed 6 'Each player has a different army' entries listed
Total items listed: 6