Starts with the letter 'digit'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- 10x10 Multiple Knot Chess. Board in `mathematical shape'.
- 12 Sharp Chess. 4-player versions of 10-or-more-file variants on cross-shaped boards. (12x12, Cells: 108) By Charles Gilman.
- 125 Percent Shogi and 125 Percent Xiang Qi. 4-player versions of Oriental variants on cross-shaped boards. (15x15, Cells: 125) By Charles Gilman.
- 3-Player Chess I. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 75) By Bn Em.
- 4 Faces. 2d multiplayer variant based on a feature of Tunnelshogi. (9x9, Cells: 45) By Charles Gilman.
- 64 triangles. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- 8x8 Heart Chess. Chessboard in form of heart.
- 8x8 Hyperbolic Chess. Mathematician Missoum has a board based on hyperbola.
- 8x8 Reversible Stairs-Chess. Chessboard looks like stairs.
- 8x8 Spider Web Spiral Chess. Board in shape of spider web.
10 'Game' entries listed 2 'Large board' entries listed 4 'Three or more players' entries listed 1 'Oriental' entry listed 10 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed 1 'Xiangqi, or Xiangqi-based' entry listed 2 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entries listed
Total items listed: 10