Starts with the letter 'Ve'
- Las Vegas Fun Chess. Special chess dice determine what piece to move. Author: Edward D. Collins. Inventor: George Koltanowski.
- Veles Chess. Introducing the deflecting Veles bifurcator on a Gustavian board (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Ven Chess. Moves are written down by both players before making the moves simultaneously. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Graham M. Smith.
- Venator Chess. Introducing the Venator, a bifurcation cannon related to the Korean cannon, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Venomous. New system of chess on 10x10 board with new pieces: the Sorcerer Snake and the even more venomous Sissa. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Daniel.
- VERO Chess. Standard chess with a twist. By RICHARD BIELE.
- Very Heavy Chess. A lot of firepower with all compounds of classical chess pieces. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- veSQuj - Chess with 21st century armies. A highly tactical variant with a 21st-century-war theme. (6x6, Cells: 36) By Glenn Overby II.
- Veteran Chess. Most pieces can or must irreversibly promote when they capture. By H. G. Muller.
|9 'Game' entries listed||3 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Uses dice' entry listed||2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|1 'Circular shaped board' entry listed||1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
|1 'Sold commercially' entry listed|
Total items listed: 9