Starts with the letter 'V'
- Venator Chess. Introducing the Venator, a bifurcation cannon related to the Korean cannon, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Venomous. New system of chess on 10x10 board with new pieces: the Sorcerer Snake and the even more venomous Sissa. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Daniel.
- Venomous. Play this new large board system of chess with the Sissa, Sorcerer Snake and Ninja pawns. By Charles Daniel.
- Venomous . The Sissa and Sorcerer Snake on a large board chess system with Ninja Pawn drops. By Charles Daniel.
- Victorian Chess. Capablanca variant with the most powerful pieces starting on the outside. (10x8, Cells: 80) Author: John Kipling Lewis and Greg Strong. Inventor: John Kipling Lewis and David Paulowich.
- Victorian Chess. Play Victorian Chess on Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: David Paulowich and John Kipling Lewis.
- Vierschach. 19th Century 4-player game where allies start off at right angles to each other. (14x14, Cells: 160) Author: Jörg Knappen. Inventor: G. Arthur Lutze.
- Viking Chess. Armies start side-by-side on a 12 x 7 board. (12x7, Cells: 84) Author: Tomas Forsman and Peter Aronson. Inventor: Tomas Forsman.
- Viking Chess . Armies start side-by-side on a 12 x 7 board. By Tomas Forsman.
- Viking Chess. Play Viking Chess online with Game Courier. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Tomas Forsman.
- Vyremorn Chess . Large variant on two overlapping square boards. Author: Jens Markmann. Inventor: Nathan McDonald.
- Vyremorn Chess. Large variant on two overlapping square boards. (Cells: 132) By Nathan McDonald.
- Vyremorn Chess Pictures. Photo's of large chess variant. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Nathan McDonald.
Total items listed: 13