Starts with the letter 'Tur'
- Turkish Chess. 8x10 board with different combination pieces, Vao and Pao. (8x10, Cells: 80) By Köksal Karakus.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation II. Gollon's large historical variant. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: John Ayer and John Gollon.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation III. John Gollon's third of six variations on Great Chess. (12x12, Cells: 144) Author: John Ayer and John Gollon.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation IV. John Gollon's fourth variation. This completes the set of 6. (14x14, Cells: 168) Author: John Ayer.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation V. Large variant with three new pieces. (13x13, Cells: 169) Author: John Ayer.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation VI. Large variant adding an Archbishop and a General (Amazon). (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: John Ayer. Inventor: Savio Cagliostro.
- Turn Qi. Cannonless Xiang Qi on a Byzantine-style board, complete with Byzantine geography! (18x5, Cells: 90) By Charles Gilman.
- Turncoat Chess. After every move, dice are rolled to determine a square, which if occupied, the piece on changes side. Author: Frank Truelove. Inventor: Jon Leistiko.
- Turning chess. Pieces can turn 45 degrees after movement. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Turnover. Three ring sizes fit into each other, combining and splitting into different pieces, sometimes taking over your opponent's. By Lúcio José Patrocínio Filho.
- Turnstyle. Four player chess variant using a normal chess set. By Ethan Hunt.
- Turret Chess. Introducing the Turret, which moves like a queen, and can hurl pieces over its head (zrf available). By M Winther.
Total items listed: 12