Starts with the letter 'T'
- Take Over Chess . Jump across pieces to take them over from your opponent. By Tony Quintanilla.
- Tapestry . Chess on a four-color 6x6 board, with a 5 square control board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: David Howe.
- Thronschach . A game on 42-squares with throne squares, and an interesting mix of pieces. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Glenn Overby II.
- Tori Shogi. Bird Shogi. Author: Eduard Werner. Inventor: Ohashi Soei.
- Toto40 . Staircase board with fighting line in the middle, inspired by Totolospi game of Hopi Indians. Author: Jens Markmann. Inventor: Peter Aronson.
- Toystore Chess. A problem-like Chess variant on a 5x5 board with free placement. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Richard Stack.
- Trubix . Chess variant on board with 41 squares. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: David Short.
- Trubix-43 . Unique piece and lines of movement on an hourglass board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: David Short.
- Two Pipe Chess . Setup on 41-squares board looks like two tobacco pipes. By Doug Chatham.
Total items listed: 9