Starts with the letter 'T'
- Tape Chess . Tape Chess and other almost one-dimensional chess variants. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Templar Chess . Features the unorthodox Templar on a board with eight extra squares. By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- Thronschach . A game on 42-squares with throne squares, and an interesting mix of pieces. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Glenn Overby II.
- Topologies Chess . Chess on a Cylindrical board, on a Toroidal Board, on a Mobius Strip and on a Klein Bottle. Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: Alberto Monteiro.
- Torus Chess . Large chess variant on torus shaped board. By Köksal Karakus.
- Trubix-43 . Unique piece and lines of movement on an hourglass board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: David Short.
|6 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||1 'One dimensional' entry listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||2 'Small board' entries listed|
|6 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6