Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Other',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'T%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Thraex_Chess. Introducing the Thraex, which captures like a rook, but moves by the bifurcated jump method (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Three Fat Brothers Chess. On a 9x9 board with 3 royal pieces. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Tournoy. Pieces have orientation that can be rotated. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- The Tower Game. A simple three dimensional chess variant. (5x5x8, Cells: 200) Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Turret Chess. Introducing the Turret, which moves like a queen, and can hurl pieces over its head (zrf available). By M Winther.
Redirect Your Search