Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Multiplayer',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'T%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Three Player Chess. On a large (217 hexagon) board. By Dennis Matthews.
- Threehex. Hexagonal variant for three players. By Max Koval.
- TriMac 3 Friends. Hexagonal Game of 3 Friends. (Cells: 207) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Triple Crown. A three-halves variant making use of the cross-centre step. (15x15, Cells: 150) By Charles Gilman.
- Two Large Multi-Move Games. Two large multimove variants with multiplayer potential. (24x12, Cells: 288) By Joe Joyce.
Redirect Your Search