Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'3d',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'T%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Tandem-84. Variant on two boards of 7 by 6 rows with pieces moving between boards. (6x7x2, Cells: 84) By Jim Aikin.
- Tetrahedral Chess. Three dimensional variant with board in form of tetrahedron. (x7, Cells: 84) By Mark Thompson.
- The Tower Game. A simple three dimensional chess variant. (5x5x8, Cells: 200) Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Trans-Dimensional Chess. Large 3-D game with a field of twenty 3x3x3 cubes arranged in three levels. (x3, Cells: 540) By Larry L. Smith.
- Triagonal Chess. 3D with triagonal moves and a hole in the middle. (8x8x8, Cells: 504) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Two Pronged Chess. 2 "simultaneous" moves per turn with separate pieces. By John Whelan.
Redirect Your Search