Starts with the letter 'T'
- The Circular Chess Society. Homepage of British organization playing Circular Chess. Inventor: Dave Reynolds.
- Toroidal Byzantine Chess. Circular chess modified to also be toroidal. (Cells: 64) By Anatoly Khalfine and Ernst Saperow.
- Torus and Klein Bottle Games . Missing description Author: Jeff Weeks.
- Torus Chess. Large chess variant on torus shaped board. (16x8, Cells: 128) By Köksal Karakus.
- TriChezz. Chess for three on a circular board. Classic proprietary game. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Donald irvin Gebhart.
- Tryzantine Chess. A three-handed form of Byzantine (circular) Chess. (4x21, Cells: 84) By Charles Gilman.
- Turn Qi. Cannonless Xiang Qi on a Byzantine-style board, complete with Byzantine geography! (18x5, Cells: 90) By Charles Gilman.
- Twin-board Ecumenical Chess. Ecumenical Chess with extra Pawns, on two FIDE boards joined together on one or more edges. (Cells: 128) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 8