Starts with the letter 'T'
- Three Player Chess. Commercial Chess variant for three players. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Robert Zubrin.
- Three Player Chess. On a large (217 hexagon) board. By Dennis Matthews.
- Three Player Hex Shogi 91. a hexagonal Shogi variant for three players. (Cells: 91) By Fergus Duniho.
- Three Player Hex Shogi 91 . A hexagonal Shogi Variant for three players. By Fergus Duniho.
- Treyshah. A commercial three-player hexagonal variant with 23 pieces a side. (Cells: 210) By Matt Seabury.
- Triangle chess. Four player chess variant on 11 by 11 board. (In Hungarian). By Sándor Nagy.
- TriChess . is a hexogonal, three player variant, created and distributed by PrimeChess Oy. Inventor: Donald irvin Gebhart.
- Trihex . Three-player hexagonal variant with extra pieces. By Marek14 .
- Trihex. Three-player hexagonal variant with extra pieces. (Cells: 127) By Marek14 .
- TriMac 3 Friends. Hexagonal Game of 3 Friends. (Cells: 207) By Graeme C Neatham.
- TRiPLiCiTY. Three player hexagonal chess variant. (11x11, Cells: 111) By David Jagger.
- Triss. Hexagonal chess variant for three players. (Cells: 102) By Hans Mikelson.
- Trissa. A Rococo-inspired hexagonal variant for three players with an unusual flavor. (10x10, Cells: 55) By John Smith.
Total items listed: 13