Starts with the letter 'T'
- Tetra. Old commercial four player chess variant. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Treyshah. A commercial three-player hexagonal variant with 23 pieces a side. (Cells: 210) By Matt Seabury.
- TriChezz. Chess for three on a circular board. Classic proprietary game. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Donald irvin Gebhart.
- Trigon Chess . Three-player chess and checkers on various shaped boards.
- Triochess. Commercial three player chess variant from around 1975. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Total items listed: 5