Starts with the letter 'T'
- Tables Chess. Missing description (12x2, Cells: 24) By Adam Goss.
- Tandem-84. Jim Aikin's Tandem-84 on the Game Courier. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Tee Garden Shogi. Not itself a spelling mistake, but inspired by several potential ones. (9x9, Cells: 72) By Charles Gilman.
- Themed Chess Variants. A listing of chess variants based an various themes. Author: Brett Ward.
- Toto40. Staircase board with fighting line in the middle, inspired by Totolospi game of Hopi Indians. (Cells: 40) By Peter Aronson.
- Toto40 . Staircase board with fighting line in the middle, inspired by Totolospi game of Hopi Indians. Author: Jens Markmann. Inventor: Peter Aronson.
- Touchdown chess . Win by scoring touchdowns: move your pieces across the goal line in this commercial chess variant.
- Turmmühle . Chessboard Morris game played with Rooks. By Uwe Wiedemann.
- Two Pronged Chess. 2 "simultaneous" moves per turn with separate pieces. By John Whelan.
Total items listed: 9