Starts with the letter 'T'
- A Tale of Two Countries. This is a small diceless wargame. By Joe Joyce.
- Tango Chess. Using triangulators that move as bishops and different types of pawns that can be repositioned by side spacious wazirs. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Templar Chess. Play Templar Chess on Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- TenCubed Chess. Play TenCubed Chess on Game Courier. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: David Paulowich.
- Tenjiku Shogi. Four hundred year old, large, historical variant of Shogi. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- TessChess. 4D chess featuring symmetrically-moving pieces. By Ben M Reiniger.
- Texarkana. Colorbound pieces have non-capturing, square-creating wazir move which they can use to switch to an alternate universe. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- The Secret Invisible Pass Chess. Missing description By Namik Zade.
- The Travelers. Unorthodox game, very different from Western Chess: A very complex and deep game of apparent simplicity. By Roberto Lavieri.
- Third runner. Missing description By Daniil Frolov.
- Threat Chess, Attackers Chess and Victims Chess. Missing description By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Three Elephants Chess. War Towers destroy 3 spaces at a time - Protect your elephants while capturing your opponent's! Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Throne Chess. Same game as chess, except playing K to K8 wins by Thronemate, too. By Kevin Pacey.
- Tiling Rider Chess. This game was inspired by tiles seen in many bathrooms and sidewalks. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Time Travel Chessgi. One can travel backwards or forwards in time, bringing along all one's possessions. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Titan Chess. In which, a new class of pieces such as Quad Bomber, Flying Bomber, and Raptor possess a unique fly-over capturing mechanism. By Charles Daniel.
- Toccata. A hexagonal variant inspired of Maxima. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Roberto Lavieri.
- Tonight. Superstrength double moving knight pieces and king that can create squares for itself to move in limited area. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Transmitter Chess. Drone pieces have no movement until activated by Transmitters. By Gary K. Gifford.
- Turkish Chess. The small version of Giant Chess. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Köksal Karakus.
- Turret Chess. The Turret catapult can sling any piece above its head, and let it land on an enemy piece (+ zrf). By M Winther.
- Twilit. Knight Ferzes, Knight Wazirs and their complements, in the form of Fye'tins and Templars. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Twin Knights. Pairs of Knight-Ferzes, Knights and Knight-wazirs on small board with holes in it. By Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Twinmove Chess (uncompelled). Double move variant where a pawn can, optionally, be moved first. By M Winther.
- Twinmove-Chess (compulsory). Double move variant where a pawn must be moved first. (This is like a pistol held to your head.). By M Winther.
Total items listed: 25