Starts with the letter 'T'
- TamerSpiel . Modern large chess variant with elements of historic chess variants. Author: Glenn Overby II. Inventor: Eric V. Greenwood.
- Tandem-84 . Variant on two boards of 7 by 6 rows with pieces moving between boards. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Tetrahedral Chess . 3d chess variant with board in form of tetrahedron. By Mark Thompson.
- Transporter Chess . Large variant with transporters and several new pieces. Author: Dan Troyka. Inventor: Andrew P. Newton.
- Tree garden chess . Large chess variant on 10 by 10 board with 4 by 4 area missing from the middle. Author: Mark Thompson. Inventor: William Overington.
- Two Kingdoms . A decimal variant with a more powerful knight, and an added Archer piece. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Nuno Cruz.
- Typhoon (Revised) . Missing description By Adrian King.
|7 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|7 'Large board' entries listed||1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7