Starts with the letter 'Sta'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Stack Chess. Pieces are stacks of chips. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Doug Chatham.
- Stacked-Copying Shogi. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Stahlberg Chess. Regular pieces plus a Swedish Cannon and a Chancellor, which are dropped onto the board (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Stalemate chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- Stallmate Chess. Both players win or both players loose. (8x8, Cells: 64) By punkus martyrus.
- Standoff Chess. A threat to capture the opponent's King does not give check if it opens one's own King to immediate recapture. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Robert Shimmin.
- Stanley Random Chess . Missing description Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Austin Lockwood.
- Star Chess. 3d-chess variant on two round levels. (Link.).
- Star of David 2 Level Hex Chess. An AOF offshoot on two side-10 triangles opposite ways round. (x2, Cells: 110) By Charles Gilman.
- Star Pool Chess. Large variant of Makruk, with a center non-square that acts as a bridge. (Cells: 84) Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Peter Aronson and Tony Quintanilla.
- Star Trek 3D Chess for Tournaments. A variation of Star Trek 3D Chess designed for tournament play. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Jens Meder and Andrew Bartmess.
- The Starbound Sliders. A Chess With Different Armies team featuring rook-inspired sliders. By Andrew L Smith.
- Stations. Missing description (9x5, Cells: 61) By Larry L. Smith.
Total items listed: 13