Starts with the letter 'S'
- Salmon P. Chess. Huge three-dimensional game celebrating 10 years chess variant pages. (x10, Cells: 7500) By Dale Holmes.
- Sceptre 1027. Photo's of a set of this commercial multiplayer chess variant of the 1980's. Author: Simon Westenra.
- Sceptre 1027 A.D.. Large, commercial, multiplayer chess variant. (8x8x9, Cells: 576) Author: David Howe.
- Sengoku Shogi. The first ever Massively Multiplayer Chess Variant.* *I think. (9x9, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Shogessi (The Allday Wars) . An original large, multiplayer Chess/Shogi variant.
- Stelliform 6 player Chess. Stellisch from Wellisch, Stellicorn from Revergent, and Stellgi and Hexgi. (17x17, Cells: 121) By Charles Gilman.
- StrataChess v1.0. separate Strategic and Tactical gameplay. 2-6 players. Element of Chance. Terrain. Build your own armies. By Prussia General.
- StrategiChess . Large multi-player, multi-board chess variant. (14x14, Cells: 196) Author: Alan Cartwright. Inventor: Alan Cartwright and Alastair Taft.
- StrategiChess II . Large, multi-player, mult-board variant with new piece types. (14x14, Cells: 196) Author: Alan Cartwright. Inventor: Alan Cartwright and Alastair Taft.
Total items listed: 9