Starts with the letter 'S'
- Secret Agent Chess. Each player chooses one opposing minor piece to be a secret agent. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Secret Bombs Chess. Secret bombs with cards telling you where they are. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Secret Stallmate. Both players win if stalemated, but information is secret and setup is random. (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Shadow Warriors. Missing description By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Side view chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- Stealth Bomber Chess. Each player secretly picks a bomber piece. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Strate-Go Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Kipling Lewis.
- Sun Tzu Chess. Limited information chess inspired by Chinese Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Kipling Lewis.
|8 'Game' entries listed||1 'One dimensional' entry listed|
|1 'Three or more players' entry listed||1 'Uses cards' entry listed|
|8 'Hidden information' entries listed||1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed|
Total items listed: 8