Starts with the letter 'Re'
- Rebel Fury. A Variation of V.R. Parton's Royal Fury. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Larry L. Smith.
- Rebel Fury . Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Regimental Chess . Commercial variant. Groups of pieces can form battalions and regiments and move at the same time. (36x16, Cells: 576)
- Reldoub. Game with river, relays, walls, and fractions. (11x11, Cells: 121) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Renezan's Chess . Proprietary game, Bi Triad, 1993. Inspired by Wildebeest Chess. Author: Yu Ren Dong. Inventor: BiTriad.
- Renezans Chess. Proprietary game, 9x9, in which the occupant of the center. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: BiTriad.
- Renniassance Chess. With 68 pieces on board of 12 by 12. (12x10, Cells: 120) By Eric V. Greenwood.
- Renniassance Chess . Game played on several sizes of large board with 68 pieces per side. Author: Edward Holzman. Inventor: Eric V. Greenwood.
- Retiar Chess. Introducing the Retiar, a bifurcating bounce-slider, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Review: Omega Chess. Missing description Author: Ben Good.
- Review: Omega Chess. Missing description Author: David Howe.
- Review: Omega Chess. Missing description Author: Alex Sherzer.
Total items listed: 12