Starts with the letter 'Re'
- Recruiter Chess. Capturer recruits on adjacent squares. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Terry H. Jones.
- Red Fool Chess. Standard Chess, but with two extra rows and one semi autonomous piece, the Red Fool. By Amy Johnson.
- Refreshing Bubble Fizz Chess. When a piece moves, he can create a bubble. Pieces in bubbles cannot move for three turns, but may make two non-capturing moves. By Ralph Betza.
- Regenbogen. Unusual spectrum-based game with Wizards, Clerics and Spirits. (Cells: 44) By Jared B. McComb.
- Retiar Chess. Introducing the Retiar, a bifurcating bounce-slider, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Retrochess. Play chess from the end of the game backwards. (8x8, Cells: 64) By João Pedro Neto and Ralph Betza.
|5 'Game' entries listed||1 'Java Program' entry listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed|
|1 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entry listed||6 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6