Starts with the letter 'R'
- Ramayana Chess. Chess variant inspired by the Ramayana epic. (Cells: 84) By Luiz Carlos Campos.
- Ramayana Chess . Chess variant inspired by the Ramayana epic. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Luiz Carlos Campos.
- Renezan's Chess . Proprietary game, Bi Triad, 1993. Inspired by Wildebeest Chess. Author: Yu Ren Dong. Inventor: BiTriad.
- Renezans Chess. Proprietary game, 9x9, in which the occupant of the center. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: BiTriad.
- Ryu Shogi . Large modern shogi variant. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jared B. McComb.
|1 'Game' entry listed||3 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed|
|1 'Java Program' entry listed||5 'Large board' entries listed|
|2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed||2 'Sold commercially' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5