Starts with the letter 'R'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Random Pawns. Randomly select your Pawns' movement and capture abilities. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Gavin King.
- Random Wormhole Chess. Introduces "wormholes" and "toroidal" movement in a fun and manageable way. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- Raven Chess. Kings move like queens and leap over friendly pieces, but cannot move through check. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: John Love-Jensen. Inventor: John Love-Jensen and Richard .
- Ready Chess. Pieces cannot capture right after capturing, they have to be restored first. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Tony Quintanilla.
- Recapitulative Chess. Variant where the Queen, Rook and Bishop have their older moves until promoted. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Rectahex Chesss. A chess variant that looks like hexagonal chess but can be played on a normal chess board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Reformed Chess. Introducing a new pawn swapping capability intended to solve the problem of drawishness in chess (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Relative Lumberjack. Pieces move the same as other pieces in its file. (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Smith.
- Retreating Chess. Pieces must fall back one square after each move. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- Retro Chess. A chess game progresses backwards from an empty board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Mike Smolowitz.
- Revenge of the King. http://xn--perlebr-bxa.de/2010/02/Vergeltung-des-K%C3%B6nigs. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Martin Janecke.
- Rookheavy Chess and Bishopheavy Chess. combining elements of Lilliputian Chess, Isis, Mongolian Chess, and crooked linepieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Royal Amazon Chess. Queens are replaced by Royal Amazons. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson.
- Royal Rumble. A 6 board all-out melee with random pieces, royals and starting positions. By Nick Wolff.
- Russian Chess. Pieces are not removed when captured, but stacked. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Ivan Derzhanski.
15 'Game' entries listed 1 'Large board' entry listed 1 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entry listed
Total items listed: 15