Starts with the letter 'Pri'
- Prime Ministers Random Chess. Missing description (9x8, Cells: 72) By Jose Carrillo.
- Prime.Ministers Contemporary Random Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jose Carrillo.
- Primitive Chess. Short-range major pieces and no pawns, but a piece like an apprentice for each major piece. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Köksal Karakus.
- Prince. 8x8x8 3-D variant with new pieces. (8x8x8, Cells: 512) Author: Gavin Smith and Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gavin Smith.
- The prince's game. based off of quang trung chess. (8x9, Cells: 72) By Andy Maxson.
- Prison Break. Starring the sliding pawns, the Ninja Guards, the Knight, the Bird, the King and introducing the captivating Ice Queen! (6x8, Cells: 46) By Charles Daniel.
- Prisoner's Dilemma. Checkmate the King and rescue the Prisoner to win. (Cells: 84) By Steve Costa.
- Prisoner's Escape. Free your Prisoner by getting it to an unattacked square -- a small board version of Anticheckmate Chess. (7x8, Cells: 44) By Peter Aronson.
- Prisoners. Die roll determines which type of piece is moved. By Ronald Drinning.
|9 'Game' entries listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|2 'Large board' entries listed||2 'Small board' entries listed|
|1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed|
Total items listed: 9