Starts with the letter 'Paw'
- Pawn Chess. Pawns promote to first piece captured by opponent. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: (zzo38) A. Black.
- Pawn Eaters. Win by capturing all your opponent's pawns. Game includes ancient Y-movers, Shaman Rooks, and Pawn-Eaters. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Pawn Less Chess. New pieces, no pawns, and 20 squares removed from the 8 by 8 board. (8x8, Cells: 44) By Uri Bruck.
- Pawn Shogi. Experimental shogi variant with different types of pawns. (7x7, Cells: 49) By Eric V. Greenwood.
- Pawn Shooter Chess. Defeat your opponent by shooting pawns at them! (8x8, Cells: 64) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Pawn Vault Chess. johnnyluken. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Johnny Luken.
- Pawn-Only Chess. Training chess variant. Only pawns, first promotion wins. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Pavel Tikhomirov.
- Pawnier Chess. Missing description (11x9, Cells: 99) By Patrik Hedman.
- Pawns Chess. Each pawn has a unique ability. (8x8, Cells: 64) By David Howe.
- Pawns in Hats. Pawns put on hats to gain powers. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Pawns-to-Kings Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Patrik Hedman.
- Pawntrooper chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Karl Prosser.
|12 'Game' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|1 'Small board' entry listed||1 'Oriental' entry listed|
|1 'Uses dice' entry listed||1 'War game' entry listed|
|2 'In a category all its own' entries listed||1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 12