Starts with the letter 'P'
- Pagan Chess. Game with two linked board, one for living pieces and one for dead pieces, and a special piece that can move between them. (11x7, Cells: 67) By Mikey Kousre.
- PASGL 312 Chess. Critters steal lunch in the forest, while trying to get close to the campfire and avoid the train. (Cells: 68) By Ralph Betza.
- Pegniar Chess. Introducing the Pegniar, a very interesting bifurcating bounce-slider, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Pillow Chess . Chess on a Pillow-shaped board. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Grant Cairns.
- Puzzle Shatranj. Shatranj on a 15 puzzle. (8x8, Cells: 60) By John Smith.
|5 'Game' entries listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||1 'Small board' entry listed|
|5 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed||5 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5