Starts with the letter 'One'
- One dimensional Chess Variants. A page detailing some one dimensional chess variants. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- One King Shogi. Checkmate the neutral king. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Daniil Frolov.
- One or Two. Make a normal move, or denote two pieces for which your opponent chooses how they must be moved. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- The One Ring. White wants to get the Ring to the far side and destroy it. (5x8, Cells: 42) By Robert Price.
- One Ring Chess. One dimensional chess played on a ring-shaped board. (Cells: 32) By Larry L. Smith.
|5 'Game' entries listed||2 'One dimensional' entries listed|
|1 'Small board' entry listed||1 'Oriental' entry listed|
|1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed||1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed|
|1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5