Starts with the letter 'Nin'
- Nine square Chess. With additional `Joker' piece on nine by nine board. (9x9, Cells: 81) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: John Mantle Green.
- Nine-Queen Chess. Queens are placed instead of Pawns. (8x8, Cells: 64) Inventor: Eric Beck.
- Ninepiece Nichtschach. Combining 4 Linepiece Fusion with Nichtschach. (6x6x6, Cells: 216) By Charles Gilman.
- Ninja Chess. 12x8 board with Ninjas that can capture multiple pieces and new defenders. By sxg.
- Ninjutsu (Claustrophobia 2). The fierce double capture leaping pieces: the Ninja Warriors and the Ninja Guards can promote to Insane Ninja Knights! (8x5, Cells: 46) By Charles Daniel.
- Ninth Century Indian Chess. Differs from Shatranj in the setup and the Elephant's move. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: John Ayer.
- Ninth Century Indian Chess . Part of a document describing various Historical Chess Variants. Author: Nader Daou.
|7 'Game' entries listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|2 'Large board' entries listed||2 'From ancient times' entries listed|
|1 'Xiangqi, or Xiangqi-based' entry listed||1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7