Starts with the letter 'Mor'
- More on Dragonchess. Missing description
- More Shifted Square Chess. Shifted Square Chess needs more than one page to explore its possibilities. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- More10. Chessvariant on a board with 10 squares. (2x5, Cells: 10) By Roberto Lavieri.
- Morley's Chess. Boards with enlarged sides. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: F V Morley.
- Mortal Chessgi. A Chessgi game in which captures reduce material. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Fergus Duniho.
- Mortal Shogi. A Shogi variant in which pieces aren't all immortal. (9x9, Cells: 81) Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Roberto Lavieri and Fergus Duniho.
- Mortar Chess. Introducing another piece named Mortar, a form of cannon, on an H-shaped board. Positionally advanced. With zrf. By M Winther.
|7 'Game' entries listed||2 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Small board' entry listed||1 'Oriental' entry listed|
|2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed||2 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
|1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7