Starts with the letter 'Met'
- Meta Chess. Game where players decide how the pieces move and where they go. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Rich Hutnik.
- Metamachy. Large game with a variety of regular fairy pieces. Author: H. G. Muller. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Metamorph Chess. Variant in which pieces transform by fixed rules into other pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Fergus Duniho.
- MetamorphaChess . Pieces represented by dice change to another type after having moved. Inventor: Robert Dubisch.
- Metamorphin' Assimilation Chess. A hybrid of Metamorph Chess and Assimilation Chess. By Fergus Duniho.
- Metamorphin' Fusion Chess. A hybrid of Metamorph Chess and Fusion Chess. By Fergus Duniho.
- Metapontum . Cooperative chessvariant on hexagonal board. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Hans Theo Frenkel.
- Metapontum Peace Chess. Metapontum Peace Chess cooperative chess game. By Francois Tremblay.
- mettamorphachess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Eric S. Clayton.
|9 'Game' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|2 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entries listed||3 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
|1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed||2 'Sold commercially' entries listed|
Total items listed: 9