Starts with the letter 'Me'
- Megastar of David. Enlarged version of Star of David 2 Level Hex Chess. (x2, Cells: 182) By Charles Gilman.
- Memories of Hexagonal Chess. Missing description Author: David Anderson. Inventor: Wladyslaw Glinski.
- Memories of Hexagonal Chess. Brian Towers tells about Hexagonal Chess tournaments in the 1970s. Author: Brian Towers.
- Metapontum . Cooperative chessvariant on hexagonal board. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Hans Theo Frenkel.
- Metapontum Peace Chess. Metapontum Peace Chess cooperative chess game. By Francois Tremblay.
|3 'Game' entries listed||2 'Miscellaneous item' entries listed|
|1 'Three dimensional' entry listed||1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed|
|5 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entries listed||2 'Sold commercially' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5