Starts with the letter 'Me'
- Mecklenbeck . Pawns can promote on the sixth row. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Bernd Eickenscheidt.
- Med Chess . Diagonal board game with a mix of traditional, modern and Shogi pieces. Author: Uri Bruck. Inventor: Erez Schatz.
- Medusa Shogi. Missing description Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
- Mercurial Chess . A variant on 42 squares with a satallite board and the rescure of captured pieces. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Mark Hedden.
- Mesmer Chess . ach player has a Mesmerist piece that can move opposing pieces it attacks. By Dan Troyka.
- Metamorph Chess . Variant in which pieces transform by fixed rules into other pieces. By Fergus Duniho.
- Metamorphin Assimilation Chess . A hybrid of Metamorph Chess and Assimilation Chess. By Fergus Duniho.
- Metamorphin Fusion Chess . A hybrid of Metamorph Chess and Fusion Chess. By Fergus Duniho.
|8 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|2 'Small board' entries listed||2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|4 'In a category all its own' entries listed||1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed|
Total items listed: 8