Starts with the letter 'Lea'
- Leandro's Chess. You may make a non-capturing move with each of your pieces in one turn, or make a normal capturing move. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Tony Quintanilla.
- Leap Chess. Game with mandatory captures and other Checkers-like elements on a board of 44 squares. (6x8, Cells: 44) By Ken Franklin.
- LeaperChess. Variant of Capablanca Chess with two extra Knights per side replacing the Archbishop and Chancellor. By James Zuercher.
- Leapers chess. a game with many leapers. (8x6, Cells: 44) By Andy Maxson.
- Leapers, Benders, Riders, and Crooks. Missing description By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Leapfrog Chess. The pawn can leap over any man in its initial two-step move (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Leaping/Missing Bat Chess. Large variant on a 16x12 board with many fairy pieces. (16x12, Cells: 192) By John Savard.
|7 'Game' entries listed||2 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Small board' entry listed||1 'Three or more players' entry listed|
|1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed||1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7