Starts with the letter 'Le'
- Leapers Chess. Played upon a 10x10 field with all the pieces having leaping capability. By Larry L. Smith.
- Leapers Creeepers. Decimal variant with many leaping pieces. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Leapers, Benders, Riders, and Crooks. Missing description By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Leaping/Missing Bat Chess. Large variant on a 16x12 board with many fairy pieces. (16x12, Cells: 192) By John Savard.
- Leto Chess. Introducing the Leto, a doubly telekinetic piece, very versatile (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Ley Chess Alpha. A Game with many Pieces. By tilera Ley.
|4 'Game' entries listed||2 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed|
|6 'Large board' entries listed||1 'Three or more players' entry listed|
|1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed||1 'Each player has a different army' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6