Starts with the letter 'Le'
- Leandros Chess . You may make a non-capturing move with each of your pieces in one turn, or make a normal capturing move. By Tony Quintanilla.
- Leap Chess . Game with manditory captures and other Checkers-like elements on a board of 44 squares. By Ken Franklin.
- Leapers Chess. Played upon a 10x10 field with all the pieces having leaping capability. By Larry L. Smith.
- Leapers Creeepers. Decimal variant with many leaping pieces. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Legan's Chess . Normal set and board, different setup and pawn moves. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: L. Legan.
- Legan's Fortress Chess . On an `I` shaped board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: L. Legan.
- Legler's Chess . Modest 1926 variant using an Archbishop and a Chancellor. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Hugo Legler.
- Lemniscate Chess . Chess played on a Lemniscate board (in the shape of an infinity symbol). By David Cannon.
|8 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||2 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Small board' entry listed||3 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 8